VFP Corvallis, Oregon is a GuideStar Non-Profit
See Our Guidestar Charitable Donations Listing
VFP Corvallis Supports
Corvallis Area Progressive Events Calendar
- VFP Linus Pauling Chapter is S/V Golden Rule Honorary Plank Owner
- Release Marine Jose Segovia Benitez from I.C.E.
- VFP 132 sponsors Corvallis “Veterans Suicide Awareness Month” proclamation
- Corvallis Film screening, discussion–Abolish Nuclear Weapons!
- Linus Pauling Chapter Armistice Day 2018 Forum: “Confronting Imperialism”
Category Archives: Linus Pauling Chapter Actions
You might recall that back in February 2019 our chapter hosted a public talk about a Veterans For Peace project supporting the sailing vessel (S/V) Golden Rule. Here she is sailing up the Willamette River a few years ago during … Continue reading
“…the pervasive culture of militarism in the United States and the ensuing effects on veterans and their families can be partly mitigated [by] shifting scarce resources from making war to providing healing and reconciliation programs for the community of veterans; ….” Continue reading
Historic Sailboat Project Supports UN Treaty to Ban Nuclear Weapons. When: Friday, February 1, 7pm – 9pm Where: First United Methodist Church – Room 219, 1165 NW Monroe Ave, Corvallis Sailing vessel Golden Rule crew member and Golden Rule Project … Continue reading
Our local free independent weekly, The Corvallis Advocate, recently published a compilation of interviews with local folks, called Meet Your Neighbors. One of our VFP chapter members, Dennis Stillwaggon, shared some thoughts on serving the community and with Veterans For … Continue reading