VFP Corvallis, Oregon is a GuideStar Non-Profit
See Our Guidestar Charitable Donations Listing
VFP Corvallis Supports
Corvallis Area Progressive Events Calendar
- VFP Linus Pauling Chapter is S/V Golden Rule Honorary Plank Owner
- Release Marine Jose Segovia Benitez from I.C.E.
- VFP 132 sponsors Corvallis “Veterans Suicide Awareness Month” proclamation
- Corvallis Film screening, discussion–Abolish Nuclear Weapons!
- Linus Pauling Chapter Armistice Day 2018 Forum: “Confronting Imperialism”
Tag Archives: TBI
By MITCH USMC05-09, Deployed to Fallujah, Iraq, in 2006 Originally posted at Socialist Action. Veterans are tired. They are tired of a system that no longer listens to them, tired of longer deployments, tired of a medical system that takes days … Continue reading →