VFP Corvallis, Oregon is a GuideStar Non-Profit
See Our Guidestar Charitable Donations Listing
VFP Corvallis Supports
Corvallis Area Progressive Events Calendar
- VFP Linus Pauling Chapter is S/V Golden Rule Honorary Plank Owner
- Release Marine Jose Segovia Benitez from I.C.E.
- VFP 132 sponsors Corvallis “Veterans Suicide Awareness Month” proclamation
- Corvallis Film screening, discussion–Abolish Nuclear Weapons!
- Linus Pauling Chapter Armistice Day 2018 Forum: “Confronting Imperialism”
Tag Archives: VFP
From the VFP national Deported Veterans Advocacy Project: Jose Roberto Segovia Benitez, a U.S. Marine who was honorably discharged, is being held at the I.C.E. Processing Center in Adelanto, California. Jose has been diagnosed with PTSD/Traumatic Brain Injury and is … Continue reading
“…the pervasive culture of militarism in the United States and the ensuing effects on veterans and their families can be partly mitigated [by] shifting scarce resources from making war to providing healing and reconciliation programs for the community of veterans; ….” Continue reading
Historic Sailboat Project Supports UN Treaty to Ban Nuclear Weapons. When: Friday, February 1, 7pm – 9pm Where: First United Methodist Church – Room 219, 1165 NW Monroe Ave, Corvallis Sailing vessel Golden Rule crew member and Golden Rule Project … Continue reading
“I will come to a time in my backwards trip when November eleventh, accidentally my birthday, was a sacred day called Armistice Day. When I was a boy, all the people of all the nations which had fought in the … Continue reading